Benchmark Automation & Controls is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, you can rest assured that it will only be used in accordance with the privacy statement outlined below.
Benchmark Automation & Controls may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
This policy is effective as of December 1st, 2017.
What We Collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and job title
- Company name
- Contact information including email address, phone number and address
- Relationship to HVAC Concepts
- Product information
- Feedback concerns
- Other information relevant to your information requests
When We Collect Information
- When filling in a request to get more information
- When providing us feedback through a form on the website
This data collection is done only to answer and better respond to your inquiries.
All information is kept in a secure database. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We will only disclose your personal information if we are required to by law.
What We Do With the Information We Gather
We require this information to better understand your needs and provide you with improved service, particularly for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional emails/informational bulletins about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided. These communications are only sent to you if you have elected to receive them when registering.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We will never sell your information.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or identify you when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links To Other Websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those websites. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, as they are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling Your Personal Information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties. We will only disclose your personal information if we are required to by law.